794 New South Head Road, Rose Bay, NSW 2029
Kambala is located only 7km from Sydney’s CBD, 4km from Bondi Beach and 18km from the International and Domestic Airport.
Kambala is situated on a single campus on the rising shore above Rose Bay, overlooking Sydney Harbour.
Kambala values parent feedback. Should you wish to raise a concern you can do so by clicking the Feedback Tile on Sundial here.
- Principal, Ms Jane Danvers
- Head of Senior School, Ms Katherine Mar
- Head of Junior School, Mr Stuart Coppin
- Human Resources Manager, Ms Danielle Kassoua
- IB Coordinator and Director of Curriculum, Ms Carolyn Gedling
- Director of Hampshire House, Ms Kate Sheridan
- Director of Boarding, Ms Cherie Brodie
- Director of Enrolments, Ms Tracy Mulligan
- Business Manager, Mr Michael Nicholls
- Principal’s Office: 02 9388 6777 |
- Enrolments: 02 9388 6844 |
- Marketing: 02 9388 6739 |
- Parents’ Association:
- Old Girls’ Union: 02 9388 6888 |
- Junior School Reception: 02 9388 6883 |
- Senior School Reception: 02 9388 6777 |
- Boarding House, Tivoli: 02 9388 6843 |
- Boarding House, Fernbank: 02 9388 6876 |
SCHOOL ACCESS AND TRANSPORT
Coming from the North Coast
On Cahill Freeway, follow the signs to the ‘Airport’; after passing the Harbour Bridge or Harbour Tunnel keep a right to exit on ‘Kings Cross / Vaucluse’, and take a left on William Street.
Coming from the South Coast or the Airport
On the M5 East Freeway, follow the signs to ‘Sydney’ and after passing by Sydney Airport, continue straight following the ‘City’ signs; when entering the Eastern Distributor tunnel (toll), keep left to exit on ‘Kings Cross’, and take a right on William Street.
From William St or Sydney CDB
On William St, continue straight through New South Head Road via Rushcutters Bay, Edgecliff, Double Bay, Rose Bay and Kambala will be on your left.
ACCESS BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Bus: 324 or 325 from the City and 386 from Bondi Junction ― drop off two stops after Rose Bay Village.
Train: Eastern Suburbs and Illawarra Line; disembark at Edgecliff Station and take the 324 or 325 bus.
Plan your trip using the Transport NSW Trip Planner.