We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced ICT Service Desk Officer to join our team.
Reporting to the ICT Client Services Manager, the role is responsible for providing technical advice to staff, students and parents seeking support with technology issues via the Service Desk. This encompasses, but is not limited to, phone support, in person communication, documentation, audio/visual support, with a continued focus on operational excellence. The position is full time commencing June, 2021.
Working in a fast paced environment, the role demands excellent communication skills (both written and spoken), quick problem solving, above average computer skills, and the ability to explain complex situations and issues clearly and succinctly. We are looking for someone who is interested in what’s happening in the larger client/customer support scene, who is up to date with technology trends, who can deliver excellent customer service and provide positive experiences to our students, staff and parents. The successful candidate will not be afraid to courteously push back when necessary and most importantly, will be passionate to take their career to the next level in an environment that is committed to staff growth and development.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- An excellent customer service manner
- To be experienced and passionate about help-desk platforms and technology solutions
- To be very comfortable with computers and technology
- To have an eye for detail
- To share our passion and vision to improve the use of technology in education
- To possess the ability to work under pressure and to adhere to deadlines
- To be a quick learner
- To have the ability to understand and work through complex processes
- To be able to think creatively and assist us in harnessing the ever changing face of technology in order to improve our processes
It will add to the strength of your application if you have experience with:
- Google Apps
- Setting up Audio Visual equipment
- Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience with interactive technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication
This is a great opportunity to grow and develop your IT support skills in an environment that will provide you with the support to enhance your technical knowledge and abilities, and the flexibility to work with a wide range of technologies, in a variety of different environments.
794 New South Head Road
ROSE BAY NSW 2029
Telephone 02 9388 6777
Applications close: 18 June 2021