At Kambala we are privileged to be transforming the lives of every girl and young woman in our care. We value our team and know that each and every staff member contributes to the life and experience in our school. As an employer of choice, we are a learning community which amplifies professional and personal development to ensure we deliver the very best to our girls, and we’re proud of it. We are a robust community that values kindness and trust. But most of all we value the passion and the dedication that comes from teachers and non-teaching staff.
Kambala seeks to engage outstanding highly-qualified teachers and professional services staff to work in our School. We employ approximately 180 teaching staff and 100 non-teaching staff and we provide employment opportunities for high performing individuals.
BENEFITS AT KAMBALA
Kambala offers a range of attractive employee benefits designed to enhance the professional and personal lives of our staff. Our aim is to attract, employ and retain high-quality staff members.
- Competitive remuneration above Agreement Rates of Pay
- Access to professional development framework through the Kambala Institute of Teaching Excellence
- Discounted Kambala tuition fees Preparation – Year 12
- Priority access to Hampshire House, Early Learning School from 6 weeks of age for staff children – subject to availability
- Discounted fees for placement in Hampshire House, Early Learning School
- Access to our Confidential Employee Assistance Program providing a wide range of personal benefits
- Salary packaging options available
- Salary sacrificing opportunities available
- Daily on-site lunches at nominal cost
- Free of charge access to the Kambala Swimming Pool and Fitness Room
- Regular professional learning opportunities through external providers
- Quarterly First Aid and CPR training
- Yearly flu shots and access to our on-site Health Centre
- Subsidised Personal Training
- AM/PM staff shuttle bus service to and from Edgecliff Station
We treat all applications for employment as confidential. We do not discuss your application with other parties other than to determine your suitability for employment at our school.
Any personal information you provide – including (but not limited to) your CV and contact details – may be retained on file and will form part of your employee record if you are successfully appointed. In submitting an application, you are consenting to Kambala collecting and using such information for the purpose of assessing your candidacy.
WORKING WITH CHILDREN
In accordance with Child Protection legislation, anyone employed by our school is required to obtain a ‘Working with Children Check’ clearance prior to commencement. The safety and wellbeing of our students is our priority.
Please visit the OCG website for further information.